Casey's RV Hide-A-Way
Park Rules & Regulations
Check-in Time: 1:00pm - Check-out time: 12:00pm
Click Here To Download
- One camping unit per space.
- Quiet time is 10:00 pm to 7:00 am
- No refunds due to weather.
- No campfires.
- Absolutely no horses/livestock in campground at any time.
- No livestock trailers, motorcycles, or ATV’s.
- Dogs must be on a leash. Cannot be tied up outside without adult supervision.Please pick up where your pet left off. Owners of uncontrolle barking dogs may beasked to leave.
- No firearms or fireworks discharged in campground.
- 5 miles per hour speed limit in campground strictly enforced. Please watch for children.
- Cutting of trees, dead or alive, is prohibited.
- No clotheslines.
- No washing of vehicles.
- Campers will be allowed their RV plus 1 tow or towed vehicle.Visitors or others with vehicles of any kind must park outside of Camp Ground.NO Exceptions.
- Elizabeth Park and Recreation is not responsible for loss of money or valuables.
- The Elizabeth Park and Recreation District (EP&RD) shall not be liable for personal injuryor property damage of any kind resulting from the use of the park or campground.EP&RD insures its own property. It does not insure the property of its guests. Allguests must carry adequate insurance on their property. Guests use these facilities attheir own risk and assume liability for any property damage and/or personal injury.Renting parties/guests are responsible for the actions of attendees.EP&RD assumes no responsibility for the actions of its guests.
- Only Vehicles with camping permits properly displayed,All others will be towed at owners expense.